- Offset adaptor : 2, 4, 6 mm offset
- Straight stem length: 30, 75, 100, 150, 200 mm
- Curved stem length: 150, 200 mm
- Distal & posterior augments: 4, 8 mm thickness
- Distal augment only: 12, 16 mm thickness
- Augment thickness: 5, 10, 15 mm
Improved design for optimal function
Enhanced Post-Cam Engagement
Early post and cam engagement (40° flexion) for improved joint stability.
Jump height distance is 21.4 mm to reduce potential for dislocation.
Controlled Femoral Articulation
The femoral component is designed to allow up ± 3.7° of internal/external rotation.
Varus/valgus lift-off is limited to ±1.4° for increased stability.
Reinforced Femoral Locking Screw
The C-Ring design on the femoral locking screw is intended to prevent loosening/backing out.
Proprietary Tibial Locking Screw
A Built-in reinforcement metal bushing and locking screw within the tibial insert extends into the baseplate. Designed to provide additional structural support and to against shearing force from the femur.