USTARII Hinge Knee & Limb Salvage System
Dr. Hillock, Chief of Surgery at Centennial Hills Hospital and Medical Center, Las Vegas, NV, is a designer and early adopter of the USTARII system. This 1st of several chapters focusing on USTARII provides an overview of the history of limb salvage implant design including the first generation of United’s USTAR system, as well as a discussion of the evolution of design concepts of and early clinical results with the system.
The U2 Knee System Meets ASC
AiO (All-In-One) Femoral Block
The U2 Knee System’s AiO (All-in-One) femoral block enables surgeons to perform key femoral preparation
steps with a single instrument for a faster, more efficient, and precise surgical technique.
- Supports both anterior and posterior referencing
- Placed on the resected distal femur
- Permits internal/external rotation adjustments from 3 to 7° in 1° increment.
- Allows sizing of all 13 sizes of U2 femoral components
- Ultra-fine anterior-posterior (A/P) adjustment can be made from -2 mm to +2 mm for allowing for optimal component positioning
- Used for high-precision anterior and posterior femoral resections
- Sets the position for the anterior and posterior chamfer resection
Modular Disposable Trials (MDT)
United Sales Team
Additional resources are also available to help you bring Conformity to your surgeon customers. Please take
advantage of our sales and clinical training, demo sets, marketing collateral, surgeon testimonials, and
surgeon referral and visitation site opportunities, in addition to our AAOS Conformity events being held from March 23rd to March 25th. These resources have proven to be highly effective in converting surgeons and
developing solid customer relationships.
AAOS Meeting Schedule:
-Dr. Ron Hillock- Next Generation Limb Salvage System